- BetOnline is one of the few books that has no country restrictions!
- BetOnline was established in 2001 giving them a solid foundation in the world of Sports Betting.
- Most importantly, BetOnline is a legitimate book that has a great reputation for being trustworthy in the gambling business.
- BetOnline is available for U.S. betting, adding to the options that Americans have if they want to bet with a reputed and trustworthy book.
- We gave BetOnline points for their selection. They offer a Sportsbook, Horses, Poker, and of course, an online Casino.
- BetOnline runs commercial juice, so professional handicappers might consider finding better odds with other regular books, but BetOnline is still a completely viable book to price shop with.
- For the everyday casual bettor, BetOnline makes perfect sense and is definitely a good and worthy option.
- BetOnline has limits that are on the higher side for the people that like betting a little bigger.
- BetOnline offers an astounding amounts of bonuses. From 200% Signup Bonuses to $250K guaranteed Poker tourneys, to a 10% rebate program with their Casino. The list goes on and on and on.
- In terms of bonuses, they probably have the most expansive options that we’ve ever seen.
- BetOnline has a good variety.
- They even offer a forum to bet Dominoes and Yahtzee!
- BetOnline lacks some of the entertainment bets that we’ve seen on other sites where you can bet on Online Gaming events, the presidency, Miss Universe, etc.
- BetOnline offers Live Betting for betting while the game is in progress.
Site Layout 4.9/5:
- BetOnline is very well laid out. The site is easy to use, easy to navigate, and everything is clearly organized.
- Site looks really good. Nice design. Very basic and is the average ?going-rate? interface of most books.
Sign Up Simplicity 4.8/5:
- Signing up was simple.
- BetOnline offers 11 different methods of deposit.
- WG/MG deposits over $300 will have transfer fees reimbursed.
- Most depositing methods have fees attached.
Pay Out Simplicity 4.8/5:
- BetOnline offers 7 different withdrawal options.
- BetOnline offers 1 free withdrawal per month by check.
- Other withdrawal methods have attached fees.
Customer Service 4.9/5:
- Customer Service is rated as very good. They are available 24/7 through all of the standard methods.
- BetOnline is now Mobile accessible, so you can take your betting anywhere you go.
Overall Impression 4.9/5:
- BetOnline is available to American for betting!
- BetOnline offers a vast selection. They are the first place we’ve seen betting on Dominoes and Yahtzee.
- The amount of bonuses that BetOnline offers is major. From what we’ve seen, BetOnline offers the most.
- Attached fees to withdrawals is always a little bit of a turn off, but that’s typical with American books.
- Site is well laid out.
- Most importantly, BetOnline is completely trustworthy, reliable, and we found no real complaints about their integrity.
- All-in-all, BetOnline deserves a spot on our list because they are trustworthy, their site offers features that others don’t. BetOnline are one of the best books that Americans can book with.
Total Score: 48.8/50