- BetOnline is one of the few books that has no country restrictions!
- BetOnline was established in 2001 giving them a solid foundation in the world of Sports Betting.
- Most importantly, BetOnline is a legitimate book that has a great reputation for being trustworthy in the gambling business.
- BetOnline is available for U.S. betting, adding to the options that Americans have if they want to bet with a reputed and trustworthy book.
- We gave BetOnline points for their selection. They offer a Sportsbook, Horses, Poker, and of course, an online Casino.
- BetOnline runs commercial juice, so professional handicappers might consider finding better odds with other regular books, but BetOnline is still a completely viable book to price shop with.
- For the everyday casual bettor, BetOnline makes perfect sense and is definitely a good and worthy option.
- BetOnline has limits that are on the higher side for the people that like betting a little bigger.
- BetOnline offers an astounding amounts of bonuses. From 200% Signup Bonuses to $250K guaranteed Poker tourneys, to a 10% rebate program with their Casino. The list goes on and on and on.
- In terms of bonuses, they probably have the most expansive options that we’ve ever seen.
- BetOnline has a good variety.
- They even offer a forum to bet Dominoes and Yahtzee!
- BetOnline lacks some of the entertainment bets that we’ve seen on other sites where you can bet on Online Gaming events, the presidency, Miss Universe, etc.
- BetOnline offers Live Betting for betting while the game is in progress.
Site Layout 4.9/5:
- BetOnline is very well laid out. The site is easy to use, easy to navigate, and everything is clearly organized.
- Site looks really good. Nice design. Very basic and is the average “going-rate” interface of most books.
Sign Up Simplicity 4.8/5:
- Signing up was simple.
- BetOnline offers 11 different methods of deposit.
- WG/MG deposits over $300 will have transfer fees reimbursed.
- Most depositing methods have fees attached.
Pay Out Simplicity 4.8/5:
- BetOnline offers 7 different withdrawal options.
- BetOnline offers 1 free withdrawal per month by check.
- Other withdrawal methods have attached fees.
Customer Service 4.9/5:
- Customer Service is rated as very good. They are available 24/7 through all of the standard methods.
- BetOnline is now Mobile accessible, so you can take your betting anywhere you go.
Overall Impression 4.9/5:
- BetOnline is available to American for betting!
- BetOnline offers a vast selection. They are the first place we’ve seen betting on Dominoes and Yahtzee.
- The amount of bonuses that BetOnline offers is major. From what we’ve seen, BetOnline offers the most.
- Attached fees to withdrawals is always a little bit of a turn off, but that’s typical with American books.
- Site is well laid out.
- Most importantly, BetOnline is completely trustworthy, reliable, and we found no real complaints about their integrity.
- All-in-all, BetOnline deserves a spot on our list because they are trustworthy, their site offers features that others don’t. BetOnline are one of the best books that Americans can book with.
Total Score: 48.8/50
- Bet DSI easily earns full marks on reputation. They have been around since 1998 and there is nothing but good reviews for Bet DSI.
- Bet DSI is international with the exception of France.
- “Dependable and reputable” comes to mind.
- Bet DSI has a large variety of things to gamble on.
- Bet DSI has a site layout that seems somewhat plain, yet, it’s well organized.
- Bet DSI offers commercial odds and doesn’t have high limits.
- Bet DSI doesn’t allow arbitrage gamblers to take part in their loyalty programs.
- To the professional handicapper, there are a few downsides, but anytime a professional gambler can find a dependable and reputable book, it’s always a good idea to have them on the roster for price-shopping purposes.
- Bet DSI offers a 50% bonus on sign-up.
- Bet DSI offers a cashback program with every bet you make.
- $2500 in free wagers when you reload your account.
- Daily 8% cash back on their horse racing book.
- Bet DSI offers an array of different bonuses and cash-back rewards.
- Bet DSI offers a sportsbook, a racebook, and even their own poker-room. Of course they also have an online casino that has all of your favorites.
- In terms of their sportsbook, they offer a good variety like ‘if-bets’, ‘reverse bets’, etc etc.
- With their Racebook and their Pokerroom, DSI qualifies as a “one-stop-shop” book.
Site Layout 5/5:
- While Bet DSI seemed almost plain and simple, it surprised us in terms of it’s well laid out content. Very well done.
- Whatever you’re looking for, the site is well organized. It was easy to quickly locate and enjoy exactly whatever we were after, without having to navigate page after page.
- We found that the pages loaded extremely fast.
Sign Up Simplicity 4.9/5:
- Bet DSI is legal for Americans to wager with!
- Bet DSI only has 6 different methods to sign up.
- It was a breath of fresh air that Bet DSI reimburses your fees, or waives your fees when depositing over $300.
Pay Out Simplicity 4.6/5:
- We found that Bet DSI consistently pays out the same day that the withdrawal is requested.
- Nothing in our research indicated that Bet DSI customers have had anything but the best and most reliable service with Bet DSI.
- Bet DSI has fees attached to all of their withdrawal methods. After being thrilled by their deposit policies, this was a bit of a downer.
Customer Service 5/5:
- Bet DSI has excellent Customer Service. They make themselves extremely accessible with 24/7 chat support, email, and phone support.
- We found that the Bet DSI customer service team was well trained.
- Bet DSI is available for wagering in America.
- Bet DSI is Mobile Accessible! Take your gambling experience with you wherever you go.
Overall Impression 4.8/5:
In our professional opinion, Bet DSI has easily earned themselves a spot on our review list. We don’t pick just any book, but Bet DSI, for it’s honesty and integrity, for being dependable and trustworthy, definitely gets a nod from us. If not for these types of books, we’d all be out of business.
Also, it should be mentioned that while this book isn’t necessarily geared toward the professional gambler, it is at least part in parcel with most of the other top notch books.
Available in the United States!
Total Score: 48.6/50