- Despite not being available in the U.S., William Hill remains the most active and widely used sportsbook in the world. The amount of action that these guys see is staggering and therefore our review would be incomplete without mention of them.
- William Hill was established in 1934 and has been keeping books longer than most of our grandparents have been alive.
- They are the real deal bigshot book, and it’s extremely difficult to find a negative word about them anywhere.
- They are trustworthy and rock-solid. Full marks on reputation.
- While William Hill only offers sports-bettors commercial odds, professional handicappers that gamble daily could still use this book as a back-up if needed.
- William Hill has some of the highest limits, and is one of the few spots that arbitrage gamblers can play the market without having their accounts canceled. This is a rare trait to find in any reputable sports-book. Most books will shut down your account, William Hill will not.
- William Hill has the most expansive selection of online gambling that we’ve seen. It’s one of the few reputable “1-stop-shop” books out there.
- This book is highly recommended for anyone that’s into more than just sports betting.
- William Hill is perfectly suitable for all levels of play.
- William Hill offers the standard sign-up bonuses, but what we found exceptional was the 200% up to $2000 dollar poker bonus. We found that significant for anyone looking for a poker game.
- They have the ‘refer-a-friend’ program available.
- Absolutely stunning. This is the most variety that we found anywhere. We thought had it all, but William Hill sees their variety and raises them a Bingo room! Absolutely impressive.
- William Hill offers you a sportsbook, a racebook for horses, a pokerroom, a lottery, a bingo room, a standard video casino as well as a live casino room as well. This is the most expansive book that we’ve found.
Site Layout 5/5:
- William Hill is very well laid out. The pages aren’t too busy, and all the graphics are up to date and entertaining.
- We found the site very well organized and even fun to use. There is a certain simplicity about William Hill, yet, we never felt as if the site was missing something. Very well done.
- We found that the pages loaded extremely fast.
Sign Up Simplicity 4.8/5:
- Unfortunately, William Hill is not available for betting in the U.S.
- Signing up was fairly standard and simple.
- William Hill has over 12 deposit methods; so, no matter who you are, there is an easy deposit option.
- Aside from a 10 pound minimum deposit, there were no surcharges or fees in order to deposit.
Pay Out Simplicity 5/5:
- We found that William Hill consistently pays out the same day that the withdrawal is requested.
- We found it impossible to find any noteworthy complaints about William Hill paying out slow.
- We find this book to be completely trustworthy.
Customer Service 5/5:
- William Hill has 24/7, 365, customer support.
- While William Hill is lacking live chat support, we found that when we had a problem, we didn’t have to wait for service via phone or email.
- Customer Service was very experienced.
- It surprised us that we didn’t find a Mobile option with William Hill.
Overall Impression 5/5:
Wow. This book has prestige written all over it. While they only offer commercial odds in sports, the fact that they do not limit their accounts, (unless you call 500,000 pounds maximum wager limiting), makes it something that professional sports handicappers can make use of.
The fact they aren’t yet mobile was surprising, but our guess is that it won’t be long.
We’ve used the term, “1-stop-shop” in other reviews, but William Hill does that and throws in a Bingo room on top of it all.
- Their reputation means your deposits are safe and accessible.
- Their variety means that if they don’t have it, no one does.
- They have a brilliant poker bonus.
- William Hill gets 2 thumbs up.
Total Score: 49.3/50